Exail PHINS 6000 Subsea
PHINS 6000 is a subsea inertial navigation system (INS) providing position, true heading, attitude, speed, depth, and heave for deep water operations. Its high-accuracy inertial measurement unit is coupled with an embedded digital signal processor that runs an advanced Kalman filter. PHINS DVL Ready is pre-assembled and pre-calibrated with a Doppler velocity log version making the system easy to install and ready to use for more precise navigation.
Other Use Cases
- All-in-one high-accuracy 3D positioning with heading, roll and pitch
- FOG, unique strap-down technology
- Options: DVL or RAMSES coupling
- Ethernet, web server (GUI)
- Multiple aiding available: (DVL, USBL, LBL, RAMSES, GPS, depth sensor)