RTS Nemo Subsea Navigator
Availability: Rental, Sale
The RTS NEMO Subsea Navigator is a combined subsea Inertial Navigation System (INS) and DVL solution for water depths up to 4000m.
The unit is purpose-built for ROV navigation and features state-of-the-art field proven components from renowned subsea manufacturers Exail, Nortek and RTS. NEMO has been designed for maximum reliability with such features as maintenance-free power drop-out protection, titanium housing and connectors and FOG technology.
NEMO comes ready-calibrated in a robust single housing.
The remarkably compact size and low weight of the NEMO and customizable mounting brackets makes it ideal for placement on a large range of ROVs from observation-class to work-class.
Other Use Cases
- All-in-one Navigation System
- Fully calibrated (one housing)
- Compact size
- Titanium housing
- Exail and Nortek Inside ®
- INS & DVL in separate watertight
- Maintenance-free FOG technology
- Power drop-out protection (battery-free)
- 4000m depth rating
- Current Profiler
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Web interface for direct control and
monitoring of DVL and INS
- Engineered for extreme reliability