Digital EdgeDVR 4U
Availability: Rental, Sale
Digital Edge Subsea presents the EdgeDVR 4U, a complete digital video inspection system. It has been developed to be used by personnel with all levels of experience when completing visual inspections on subsea structures which require real time event logging. EdgeDVR is a 4U rack-mouted unit with a total storage capacity of 12TB. The system has 3 removable hard drives which store the survey video and photos. The Windows 10 Pro operating system is stored on a solid-state hard drive for increased speed and reliability, with a second solid-state hard drive for redundancy. The EdgeDVR system has inbuilt automatic data backup using a proprietary data file management concept. A copy of all data from the inspection is stored on two removable 4TB hard drives. The third removable drive is used to store SD/HD Blackbox video and can also store video from third party inspection programs, COABIS & Nexus.
The EdgeDVR units include:
- Standard Definition, High Definition or 4K digital video recording (2 x 10TB storage). Video formats, 720i, 1080p, 2160p, etc.
- Automatic Blackbox video recording (10TB).
- Digital overlay c/w variable transparent logos and fields.
- Full HD video stills and video clips.
- Automatic generation of dive, photo, video and anomaly logs.*
*Available with Standard and Pro versions only
Other Use Cases
- 4 channel recording
- Online video clips and photos
- 3 hardware models – SD, HD and 4K
- 4 serial inputs
- 4 channel digital overlay
- Multibeam sonar recording and control
- Offline editor – offline video clips and photos
- Built-in blackbox recording
- Network video streaming
- Network viewer
- Client viewer
- Automatic dive, photo, video and anomaly logs*
- User configurable eventing*
- Offline eventing*
- Import / export workpack*
- Task based inspection workpack**
- Report Generation***Available with Standard and Pro versions only
**Available with Pro versions only