The RCV155 is primarily intended for use on steel wire rope, having a maximum tensile strength of 1880N/mm and will cut ropes up to 155mm diameter.
It may be used on alternative materials, such as electrical power or communication cables, again up to a maximum of 155mm diameter. Where smaller diameters are to be cut, effort should be made to place the material centrally along the anvil to minimise any offset loading.
Other Use Cases
- Work ROV Cutting tools
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions
- Hydraulically operated anvil for easy ROV deployment
- Robust plated steel and stainless steel construction
- All steel components are electroless nickel plated to resist corrosion
- Long blade life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Optional intensifier panel is available
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)