The HCV100 is a lightweight double acting cutting tool primarily intended for use on umbilical cable and hose and will cut up to 100mm diameter.
It may be used on alternative materials, such as electrical power or communication cables, again up to a maximum of 100mm diameter. It may be mounted on an ROV or manipulator arm. Where small diameters are to be cut, every effort should be made to place the material centrally along the anvil to minimise offset loading.
Other Use Cases
- Work ROV Cutting tools
- Heavy duty cable, umbilical and riser cutter for use in severe working conditions
- Hydraulically operated anvil for easy ROV deployment
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Long blade life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Optional intensifier panel is available
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)