The Stanley IW12 is a medium duty ¾” square drive impact wrench designed for underwater bolting and drilling applications.
Powered by a Stanley integral Hyrevz motor, the IW12 has a durable swing hammer impact mechanism with adjustable impact intensity from 250 to 1200 ft lbs (340 to 1632 Nm) of torque. Designed to run from a wide range of hydraulic circuits, this wrench allows underwater bolting in the most extreme applications.
Other Use Cases
- Work ROV Torque tools and Accessories
- Stainless steel spools and fasteners
- Adjustable impact intensity
- Durable swing hammer mechanism
- Cast-in lifting eye
- Supplied with J2 Subsea tooling block
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)