Edgetech 4125 Ultra High Resolution Lightweight, Portable
The 4125 utilizes EdgeTech’s Full Spectrum® CHIRP technology, which provides higher resolution imagery at ranges up to 50% greater than non CHIRP systems operating at the same frequency. This translates into more accurate results and faster surveys, thus cutting down on costs.
Two dual simultaneous frequency sets are available for the 4125 depending on the application. The 400/900 kHz set is the perfect tool for shallow water survey applications, providing an ideal combination of range and resolution. The 600/1600 kHz set is ideally suited for customers that require ultra high resolution imagery in order to detect very small targets (SAR).
There are two towfish options for the system; one with telemetry and one without. The towfish with added telemetry provides the ability to operate over longer tow cable lengths for operation in deeper waters. Both frequency sets are available for either towfish.
Other Use Cases
- Dual simultaneous frequencies
- Choice of either a 400/900 kHz or 600/1600 kHz towfish
- Standard heading, pitch, roll and depth sensors
- Topside processor and laptop are splash-proof for open boat operations
- Runs on AC or DC
- Sets up in minutes and is easy to operate
- Optional quick change tow bracket for hull inspections
- System is supplied in rugged portable cases for easy transport
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)