Claxton Ultra Low Light Subsea Camera
A state-of-the-art camera module provides visual clarity in nearly pitch-black conditions.
The Claxton Ultra Low Light camera works effectively in conditions where lighting is poor or the sea is murky. Using a light source in water with a large amount of particulate material normally results in ‘bloom’ as the particles reflect the light – reducing visual performance.
Our system negates this issue by eliminating the need for high powered lighting.
- Ideal for low-clarity waters
- Standard file formats for easy transfer
- Reliable performance for applications where silt is stirred up on the seabed
- Effective in light down to just 0.0003 lux
- Camera module rated to 3,000m
- Robust, easy operation control unit
- Fully field-proven components