The RCO54 is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on steel wire rope, having a maximum tensile strength of 1960N/mm, up to 54mm diameter.
It may be used on alternative materials, such as electrical power or communication cables, again up to a maximum of 54mm diameter.
Other Use Cases
- Work ROV Cutting tools
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions
- Open sided design allows for easy positioning of the cutter on the cable
- Blade shaped anvil cuts higher grade cable
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body with Nitrotec coated alloy steel cylinder
- Long blade and anvil life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)