Tritex Multigauge 3000 Thickness Gauge
The Multigauge 3000 Underwater Thickness Gauge is a simple, robust ultrasonic thickness gauge designed for most common underwater thickness gauging applications. The gauge is pressure tested to 500m and has the option to transfer measurements to a surface display unit with the simple addition of a replacement end cap. It has been designed and built to survive extremely harsh conditions that exist in the offshore and underwater industries worldwide. The gauge uses multiple echo which means measurements can be easily taken without the need to remove coatings, up to 6mm thick, and the large bright LED display ensures the display can be seen by the diver, even in poor visibility.
The gauge is equipped with IPR (Intelligent Probe Recognition), which automatically adjusts settings in the gauge for enhanced performance and AMVS (Automatic Measurement Verification System) to ensure only true measurements are displayed, even on the most heavily corroded metals.
Other Use Cases
- Survey and Inspection ROV Corrosion Monitoring
- Large 10mm display for poor visibility
- Ignores coatings using multiple echo
- Pressure tested to 500m
- Integral battery with 55 hour runtime on one fast charge. No need for a spare battery.
- Easy to use
- No fuss upgrade option to a topside repeater
- Rugged and robust
- Intelligent Probe Recognition (IPR)
- Automatic Measurement Verification (AMVS)
- No zeroing required
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)