Tritech Super SeaKing DFP
The Super SeaKing DFP dual frequency profiling sonar uses the latest technological advances available in transducer design. Using composite transducer technology this mechanical scanning profiler offers substantially increased ranges and image resolution. Utilising side lobe suppression techniques, improved S/N ratios and a reduced beam width the Super SeaKing DFP Profiling Sonar provides high quality profile data never before available from a mechanical scanning profiler. Operating at 0.6MHz and 1.1MHz this new profiler has been designed with a hard boot, which offers increased protection over conventional profilers.
As part of Tritech’s SeaKing range of sonars, sensors it is possible to run the Super SeaKing DFP Profiling Sonar with other SeaKing sensors over one communication link. All products in the SeaKing family (or third-party products within the ARCNET communications link), can be run simultaneously, using the same processor and display; such as Tritech’s Surface Control Unit (SCU) or a customer supplied PC or laptop.
Other Use Cases
- Survey and Inspection ROV Sonars
- 0.6MHz profiler for use in water containing suspended particles or where longer ranges are required
- 1.1MHz profiler for higher accuracy work at short ranges in clearer water
- Hard boot protection for profiler transducer
- Increased profiler scan rate