Teledyne Reson SeaBat 8125
The new SeaBat 8125-H combines the 8125’s celebrated sonar head with an advanced data processor. Using 256 dynamically focused receive beams, the SeaBat 8125-H cuts a 120-degree swath across the seafloor. The resulting sea-floor detection is reliable, depth resolution is a crisp 6mm, and you can view backscatter intensity in real time on the sonar display.
The 8125-H’s advanced autopilot makes sure you cut the right swath first time every time, so you can focus on your survey data. And roll stabilisation enables you to complete your survey in inclement weather with no loss of accuracy.
For ROV deployment, you can optimise the 8125-H’s high-speed data uplink with a fibre-optic Interface.
Other Use Cases
- Survey and Inspection ROV Multibeam Echosounders
- Vessel Multibeam Echosounders
- FREQUENCY – 455 kHz
- BEAM DENSITY – Up to 512 beams in selectable modes optimises operations for any survey type
- SWATH – 120° swath angle
- EASY UPGRADE – Fast, simple, economical upgrade
- NEW PROCESSOR – New sonar processor only, no changes to existing 8125 head or cables
- PERFORMANCE – Improved raw data display and water column
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)