T-Count Cable Counting System
T-count is a reliable and accurate system for measuring the length of cable passing over a snatchblock.
Designed to overcome the unreliability of systems using a deck lead, a radio link is used to display the count on an IBMT compatible PC, or the optional hand-held receiver.
This innovative approach allows the operator moreconfidence when access in bad weather conditions prevents maintenance or repair at sea.
Other Use Cases
- No cables to get damaged around the snatch-block – therefore less downtime
- Count value held in sensors memory (despite interference) Remote reset
- Easy “fit and forget” installation
- Any number of users can receive counter “broadcast”
- Up to 4 counters can be addressed and stored using the WindowsT software supplied or by users software, e.g. ProcommT, via the serial port
- Easily interfaced to sonar processing software
- Radio licence exempt in UK, (enquire for other options)