Sonardyne Back Deck Test PDA
Pocket Test Terminal (PTT) is a new truly portable Compatt 5 test tool. Running on a dedicated iPAQ PDA platform, the PTT software offers all the main features of the PC-based Compatt 5 Test Terminal software but from a small, portable, splash proof device. It is therefore ideal for taking on to the back deck to set-up and test Compatt 5s prior to and after deployment.
- Portability simplifies deck testing and also warehouse stock checking.
- Splash-proof, ruggedised case protects the PDA in the back deck environment.
Other Use Cases
- Acoustic Wideband checks (Compatt to Compatt) : Transducer, receiver & transmit
- Run internal Compatt self-test checks
- Battery check
- Read Compatt internal and external sensors
- Open and close the release
- Change Compatt address
- All test records are stored in the PDA and can be transferred to a PC for printing and/or filing.
- Software and Test Records stored in Flash memory to protect against a flat battery
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)