Sonardyne 6G Micro Compatt
Micro Compatt 6 is our smallest ever LBL transponder.
Designed for short duration missions such as spoolpiece metrology or dynamic mobile mapping, Micro Compatt 6 is perfect for installation on Inspection-class ROVs where payload is limited. Its small size also means that a Work-class ROV can deploy multiple units in one trip to the seabed – contributing to those all-important project time savings.
Although not as capable as its bigger brothers, Micro Compatt 6 offers you the same accurate and robust positioning that 6G is known for. Plus, its small form factor reduces offsetting errors when used with a stab and receptacle for improved metrology results. Also being a rechargeable unit, it saves you time and money on repla
- Incorporates Sonardyne Wideband®2 acoustic navigation and telemetry technologies
- Compatible with both Fusion LBL and Ranger 2 USBL positioning systems
- Robust performance in shallow water and reverberant environments around structures
- Real time diagnostics available on ranges to enable quality control
- More than 500 unique Sonardyne Wideband 1 and 2 addresses
- Sonardyne Wideband 1 and HPR400 navigation compatible
- Internal Pressure sensor
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Field proven
- On/off switch