SBG Systems Ekinox Subsea Series
The state-of-the-art Ekinox Subsea Series integrates the latest MEMS sensors to offer robust, small-sized, low-power consumption, and cost-effective Motion Reference Unit (Ekinox-M) and Inertial Navigation System (Ekinox-U).
No need to enter wave frequencies, Ekinox adjusts to the sea state to compute the best heave data and deliver it on up to four different locations.
The delayed heave runs an internal zero phase filter which passes over the recorded heave data to increase its accuracy (< 2.5 cm). It is especially relevant in cases of long period swell, where real-time heave reaches its limits.
Other Use Cases
- 0.05° Roll, Pitch, Heading (GPS)
- 5 cm Real Time Auto-adjusting Heave
- 2.5 cm Delayed Heave (< 50 sec wave period)
- Navigation with DVL, GPS, USBL, LBL
- Compliant with IHO Standard
- ITAR Free