RTS CP System
Availability: Rental, Sale
The latest RTS CP System is the complete solution for Cathodic Protection Measurements.
The system comprises of a single contact probe (Polartrak) with dual electrodes, a subsea CP A/D converter bottle and surface display & logging software.
Online quality control function utilises the differential reading between the two electrodes and activates a built-in software alarm when the electrode is seen to be out of calibration.
The dual electrode display software presents real-time online CP readings and has the facility to program the differential alarm and scaling limits.
Easy ROV interface, requiring only one RS232 or 422/485 compatible up link and 24V DC power supply.
The surface software can be utilised as a standalone display & logging package or easily interfaced to existing video overlay and logging software systems.
Other Use Cases
- Survey and Inspection ROV Corrosion Monitoring
- Easy to implement and use
- Dual Electrode plot for QC
- High Accuracy and Resolution
- Online differential measurement
- Digital link no cable loss
- Display & Logging Software
- Fast 10Hz Sampling Rate
- RS232 and RS485/422 Compatible