Hydrate Remedition Skid
The ROVQUIP HRS Hydrate remediation skid was developed to offer a 4-stage solution to Hydrate Remediation Operations.
The system can switch between:
- Methanol Injection up to 10,000 psi
- Heat Injection 50 – 60 degrees above ambient
- High pressure heat jetting 3,000 psi
- De-Pressurisation operations
The system has proven itself successfully in field operations
The heat system can generate up to 60 degrees above ambient in seawater which can be injected through a hot stab or jetted through a water jetting nozzle to break down external hydrate build up.
The system can then switch to high pressure methanol injection at up to 10k PSI.
Once the operator is comfortable that progress is being made the system can be switched to de-pressurisation mode to allow de-pressurisation of the tree.
The skid comes with a methanol compliant 100L piston reservoir.
Other Use Cases
- Work ROV Skid solutions
- Fits Forum XLX and Schilling HD as standard
- Easily adapted to any work class interface
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)