Coda Octopus DA4G
The DA4G™ series of acquisition systems from the CodaOctopus:GEO family provides high quality, robust and reliable data acquisition from the latest digital and analogue sidescan sonar and sub-bottom profiler sensors.
DA4G is the 4th generation of our successful DA series™ and is built on twenty years of knowledge, experience and innovation in supplying unparalleled products and service to the worldwide geophysical survey sector. These purpose-built, turn-key, systems incorporate the very latest hardware specifications and are designed and delivered to meet the demanding nature of offshore survey work.
Powered by Coda® GeoSurvey software, the DA4G Series provides a stable, integrated platform for sidescan and sub-bottom acquisition, processing, interpretation and reporting, from survey to deliverable.
With a series of options within the DA4G range and backed up with unrivalled global service and support, CodaOctopus:GEO remains the family of choice for advanced geophysical solutions.
Other Use Cases
- Compatible with all leading sidescan sonars and sub-bottom
- profilers in digital or analogue formats
- State of the art, workstation-class hardware platform
- Windows 7, 64 bit Operating System
- Up to 4 analogue input channels
- Dual independent simultaneous triggering
- Triple monitor support (2x HDMI or DVI-D, 1x VGA)
- Dual printers via network or parallel ports
- Magnetometer input
- Includes GeoSurvey software and fully compatible with the new
- Survey Engine range of processing software