Kongsberg GeoAcoustics GeoSwath Plus
GeoAcoustics GeoSwath Plus offers very efficient simultaneous swath bathymetry and side scan seabed mapping with accuracies that have been shown to exceed the IHO Standards for Hydrographic Surveys.
The applied phase measuring bathymetric sonar technology provides data coverage of up to 12 times the water depth, giving unsurpassed survey efficiency in shallow water environments. The same area can be mapped 30% to 40% faster using GeoSwath Plus than with a typical beamforming echosounder. The GeoSwath Plus comes as a turnkey solution, including the deck unit, compact sonar head and a full software package for data acquisition, processing, system calibrations and production of the final bathymetry grids and side scan mosaics. Alternatively the user can operate with any major third party software. The side scan data can be processed in GeoTexture software to give bottom classification and texture analysis.
- Ultra high resolution swath bathymetry
- IHO SP-44, special order
- Co-registered geo-referenced side scan
- Frequency versions: 125, 250, 500 kHz
- Up to 12 times water depth coverage
- 240º view angle
- Dual transducer set-up with versatile mounting options
- Full software solution included: data acquisition, processing, presentation
- Interfaces to all customary peripheral sensors
- Interfaces to all customary software packages
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)