Kongsberg GeoAcoustics GeoPrinter
GeoAcoustics GeoPrinter is a highly reliable, all-purpose image printer that provides fast, high quality photographic images.
Images are recorded on a choice of thermal fibre-based paper, or plastic-based transparent film. The printed images are 25.6 cm (10.1 inches) in width by any length up to 45.7 m (150 ft) and feature 256 shades of grey per pixel and a resolution of 2048 pixels per line. The GeoPrinter is well suited for a wide range of applications where low cost, photographic quality images are required.
Other Use Cases
- Survey and Inspection ROV Sonars
- Large 25.6 cm (10.1 in.) printing width
- 256 Grey shades per pixel
- 2048 Pixels per line
- Fibre or plastic imaging media
- Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Multiple interfaces availableMultiple
- Drivers available
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)