Claxton MultiCam Subsea Cameras
MultiCam™ is a low cost camera system for fixing onto subsea structures to provide a vital visual aid during critical subsea installation operations.
Multiple cameras can be used to monitor stab guides and other key areas to ensure a safe and accurate installation and to verify that infrastructure has been successfully locked down.
Operations dictate it is often preferable to leave items subsea rather than to incur retrieval costs – Claxton designed Multicam™ to meet this need while maintaining the high visual performance associated with more expensive systems.
- Easily operated and rapid set up
- Bespoke camera mounting brackets
- Helicopter transportable, compact lightweight system
- Standard file formats for easy transfer
- Removes the need for expensive ROV work
- Maximum visibility in poor conditions (camera in close proximity to point of interest)
- Operates in water depths up to 2000m
- Rugged and field proven
- Multiple cameras and lights can operate from one system
- Digital recording to tape
- JPEG and MPEG data transfers to PC
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)