Claxton CamScan Offshore Cameras
CAMSCAN™ is a retrievable subsea / downhole colour camera system designed to be run on drill pipe conveyed tooling and sand line frames.
With an extensive record of successful downhole operations CAMSCAN™ is regularly used for wellbore troubleshooting, fishing operations and the inspection of landing shoulders, seal areas and tieback threads.
CAMSCAN™ has proven to be an invaluable tool during subsea installation operations such as template landing and jacket-guide location. We can supply experienced personnel to run the CAMSCAN™ camera if you require.
- Rapid setup time
- Easily operated
- Maximum visibility in poor conditions
- Option to circulate for clearer vision
- Compact transportable system
- Standard file formats for easy transfer
Other Use Cases
- Fish Farming Camera
- Operates in water depths up to 2000m
- High-resolution, High sensitivity camera
- Operates in low light levels of 0.05 lux.
- 360° pan, 180° tilt for complete hemisphere view
- Digital recording to tape
- Easy JPEG and MPEG data transfers
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)