Applied Acoustics Squid 500 Sparker
The Squid 500 Sparker is a compact sound source that is affixed to a high voltage cable. It is used to obtain better penetration of seabed profiles when geological conditions are difficult. The Squid 500 Sparker operates well at 200-600 Joules and can be fitted with different electrode clusters for a variety of operational requirements.
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Robust nylon construction
- Easy to use. Simply clips to a High Voltage cable and towed by vessel.
- Available with Joy Plug or RMK connectors
- Field replaceable electrodes available
- Choice of tip designs
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)