Applied Acoustics Squid 2000 Sparker
The Squid 2000 is intended for high resolution applications with low electrical power input and high penetration. It is stable under tow and can be easily adjusted for array depth for the best possible pulse shape.
Other Use Cases
- Versatile – array depth can be adjusted and different sparker tips can be used to increase resolution
- High amplitude short duration pulse with minimal reverberation. Significant penetration at 300- 2000J range
- Planar horizontal electrode design for excellent seabed footprint
- Fitted with RMK connectors as standard.
- Lightweight, compact and easily deployed
- Field replaceable electrodes
CONTACT General sales enquiries
+47 52 81 47 60 (24 hour)